Welcome to PEOPLE Pets!

Got a great story we should know about? Tell us!

Country Artist Billy Currington & his lab, Paco

Postby LaurenS0919 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm

I would love to see a story on country singer Billy Currington & his chocolate lab, Paco. He has a great video on his website showing Paco interacting with him & his band while out on tour. You can see it here: http://www.billycurrington.com/curringt ... _id=35&p=1 Billy's current single Like My Dog is featured in that video & is a great song any dog lover would understand. Billy has even brought Paco out on stage at his concerts.

Billy has also tweeted some videos in the past showing tricks Paco can do like diving to the bottom of a pool to retrieve something.

I think all of this info would be a great starting point for a story! I'd love to read about how Paco likes life on a tour bus!

Thanks for reading!
Meet LaurenS0919
  •  

Re: Country Artist Billy Currington & his lab, Paco

Postby betsy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 pm

That would be a great story. I really hope that PeoplePets will use your idea. Watching Paco grow up on the road with Billy has been so much fun. I especially love it when they go fishing together and play soccer.

Paco is the sweetest dog and you can see how much they love each other in the way they interact. He watches, listens and minds Billy without question. Just don't rattle a water bottle around him! He'll still mind Billy but he loves to chase plastic water bottles.

Thanks for the suggeston Lauren. I think it's a great one.
Meet betsy
  •  

Postby debbie0418 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I have watched Paco grow up on the road with Billy Currington. They have such a great relationship and Billy is always talking in interviews about what a great companion Paco is, he travels with Billy about 9 months of the year when he is on tour. Those of us die hard Billy fans love Paco just as much as we love Billy.

I love the idea of a story in your magazine about Billy and Paco. Billy is headlining his first tour this year beginning in March, and I am sure Paco will be along for the ride!
Meet debbie0418
  •  

Postby littlemonkey42 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

I agree and love the idea Lauren to add Billy and Paco to the magazine as a story. I have always been a dog lover and would love to see how Paco is on the road with Billy. I have loved Billy since 2003.

I love reading about Country Stars and their pets traveling on the road together. It would also be wonderful since he is doing his first solo tour this year.

Vicki Kasier (littlemonkey42)
Meet littlemonkey42
  •  

Postby 333iamfree@gmail.com » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I would so buy People if you had a story about Billy Currington and his cute dog Paco. It shows another side to an artist when you show their pets. He has a great song out now Like My Dog and it would be a perfect match.
Thanks, How about the Cover!
Meet 333iamfree@gmail.com
  •  

Postby MelaniaTN » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 am

I just watched the video and his dog is so cute!!! And I love that song!! I know musicians have pets but didn't think about them riding along on the bus. Figured they just pay people to watch the pets. I'll be watching the newsstands for this issue!! Billy Currington is so sexy by the way!! Paco is such a cutie too! Fantastic idea Lauren!!

Melania
Meet MelaniaTN
  •  

Postby jonyboker » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 am

He timepieces, listens and minds Billy without inquire. Just don't rattle a fluid bottle around him! He'll still top of your head Billy but he loves to trace plastic drinking water bottles.
Meet jonyboker
  •  

Postby The Captains Labs » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm Paco's breeder. When Billy played here in Minnesota (At Moondnace Jammin' Country Fest), I had the pleasure of being invited backstage to meet Billy and see Paco 'all grown up.' He couldn't have been more gracious, and Paco is DEFINITELY happy! I'd love to see this story, too (I even have a puppy photo to share!).
Meet The Captains Labs
  •  

Postby tomjackson » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 am

I always tell people that they have no idea what they're missing when they say they don't want a pet. After college, I went years without one, then, after moving to a new neighborhood, I kept passing by a vet's office with cats for adoption. They had a rescue operation that displayed the cats near the front window.

•  

Postby wrr11 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Today, fashion modifications any night Pandora UK Outlet therefore you will not want to continue to be which has a piece, that is definitely past its working day of glory From suppliers Order Limits Contact different wholesale style jewelry suppliers to see if they can fill a purchaseThomas Sabo UK Online order that is under $100 Once you choose giant necklaces, as an illustration, most halter-top attire won succeed clearly, and if you select smaller earrings and also a smaller necklace, your neck may possibly glance way too stark if youCheap Pandora Jewellery UK happen to go for a strapless gown and an up-do hairstyle So, you will see Ny Road it should come to be a colourful fashion ocean while in the holiday. You will discover numerous varieties of bands as well as necklaces in addition to Pandora Jewelry Outlet diamond earrings, just about all having a really modern exuberance. Just about all cheap pandora charms uk is made along with just the most effective supplies as well as top-quality architectural as well as style. The end result is Cheap Pandora Jewelry USAreally a beautiful collecting jewellery that you could synchronize with one another with all your additional items.
Meet wrr11
  •  

Return to Story Tips & Ideas