Welcome to PEOPLE Pets!

Meet other pet owners in the NYC area — make new friends, human and animal

Enjoy Your Vacation While Your Pets Are Cared For

Postby shannon_mcdeez » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello Fellow Pet Owners!

Summer is the time of family, friends, a lightened work schedule and VACATIONS! Stay worry free and enjoy your holiday knowing your precious pets are being fed, loved and checked up on.

I have been running my in-home pet care service in New York City for over one year now, and I can provide excellent references from my repeat clients. Compared to the insane costs of boarding your animal, my rates are very affordable and I am also very willing to negotiate pricing as well as bartering services.

Here are a sample of services I can offer, during your short and/or long term vacation:
- Feeding
- Daily Love & Check Ins
- Dog Walking & Park Time
- Vet Appointment Drop Off & Pick Up
- Hygiene Maintenance - litterbox as well as accidents around the apartment will be cleaned and sanitized as often as you request

I have grown up with pets my whole life, and I love animals with all my heart. Contact me today via phone 347 335 6792 or e-mail shannon.mcdeez@gmail.com, and I am happy to provide more details, client references and a free quote.

Enjoy your vacation to the fullest knowing your best friend is getting the food and love he/she needs!

*Multiple pets ok, birds & reptiles ok (require detailed care instructions)
Meet shannon_mcdeez
  •  

Return to New York City-Area Pet Owners