Welcome to PEOPLE Pets!

From diet to stomach bugs, talk about cat health here

Feed your pets only natural petfood!

Postby catmandu22 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi all,
Just dropping by to tell you to be very wary of anything bought in the supermarket,
the food is not natural, in fact it’s full of (meat-fillers, artificial flavors, colorings etc.), and it’s usually sitting around in a warehouse sometimes over a year until it’s on the shelves ready for You To Buy, and in that amount of time it’s nutritional value (non-existent) to begin with, is zero by that time.
So I wanted to share with you a great site that my cat now gets all his food from.
balancedpetfood.com

I’m telling you all this because I had to take jinx to the vet after days of crying and howling it was horrible, turns out the vet said he had a blocked Urethra from crystals building up in there, and he said it was from those big bags of inexpensive catfood I would by at Bj’s or my supermarket, he said I needed to change his diet immediately. He said I needed a high protein , high quality food, or he’d just keep getting this problem and I’d be out another $500 bucks on Vet Bills.
So Please, don’t feed your Dog or Cat that junk, and besides, the food is delivered in 2 to 3 days at your door!
Go check it out at least, I know my cat loves it, and now I feel good knowing he’s never going to get an un-healthy meal again!
Let me know what you think about the site and it’s products.
Take care.
Lyndon
Meet catmandu22
  •  

Re: Feed your pets only natural petfood!

Postby Andreson » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 am

Thanks dear for such a wonderful advice.I agree with you that we should give only healthy pet food to our pets because other kind of food may harmful for the health of pets.I have a small cat.Kindly tell me what kind of food is best for her.Reply soon.

physical therapy billing coding
Meet Andreson
  •  

Return to Cat Nutrition & Health